Effective: July 1, 2019
BY CLICKING THE “JOIN”, “SIGN-UP”, "I AGREE" OR SIMILAR BUTTON OR BY OTHERWISE ACCESSING, VISITING, BROWSING, USING OR ATTEMPTING TO INTERACT WITH OR USE ANY PART OF THE SITE, OR ANY CONTENT PROVIDED WITHIN THE SITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS POLICY AND YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO ENTER INTO THIS POLICY PERSONALLY OR ON BEHALF OF THE ENTITY THAT YOU ARE USING THE SERVICE (E.G., YOUR EMPLOYER).
If you do not agree to this Policy, do not click “Join”, “Sign-Up”, “I Agree” or similar button and do not access the Site or otherwise use any of our Services.
PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY. THIS POLICY GOVERNS YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES AND RESOURCES AVAILABLE ON THE SITE (EACH A “SERVICE”AND COLLECTIVELY, THE “SERVICES”) PROVIDED BY BLUCOLLR AND CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS TO PRIVACY.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POLICY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY BLUCOLLR IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION AT ANY TIME. When changes are made, we will make a new copy of these this Policy available on the Site or through any other method that we think is appropriate. If we make any material changes, and you have registered with BluCollr to create an Account (defined below) we may also send an e-mail to you at the last e-mail address you provided to us. Any changes to this Policy will be effective immediately, and we may require you to provide consent to the updated Policy in a specified manner before further use of any Service is permitted. If you do not agree to any change(s) after receiving a notice of such change(s), you must stop using the Services. Otherwise, your continued use of any Service constitutes your acceptance of such change(s). PLEASE REGULARLY CHECK THE SITE TO VIEW THE THEN-CURRENT POLICY.
1. Applicable Policies. In addition to this Policy, you acknowledge the terms of BluCollr’s then-current policies relating to the Services and your access to the Site, including, the Terms and Conditions, which can be found here.
2. Personally Identifiable Information. Our Account registration page may request certain personal information from you such as your name, e-mail address, and ZIP code, which may be personally identifiable information. By registering an Account, you agree to (a) allow us to retain your personally identifiable information in our databases; and (b) allow us to access and use your personally identifiable information for account management purposes. The information you provide during Account registration cannot be deleted or removed from your account. You understand and acknowledge that if you cancel your Account or your Account is terminated, BluCollr has the right, but not the obligation, to continue to retain and use this information for account management purposes.
3. Marketing and Adverting. Our profile pages may request certain personal information from you such as your profession, address, and ZIP code.By creating a profile or portfolio, you agree to (a) allow us to use this information for marketing and advertising purposes; (b) allow us to display marketing and advertising content on your account; and (c) allow us to display marketing and advertising content on your public portfolio and other pages we deem to be appropriate.
4. User Content.
4.1. Accessibility.The Services may enable you to post, provide, upload, link to, transmit, display, store, process and otherwise use text, files, images, graphics, illustrations, information, data, audio, video, photographs and all other content and materials whatsoever (collectively, “User Content”). You acknowledge that User Content will be accessible to all BluCollr users and, in some cases, non-users. By posting User Content, you hereby provide your irrevocable consent to monitoring of your User Content. You will have the sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness and ownership of all of User Content.
4.2. Assumption of Risks. Note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical or financial harm by posting User Content. You assume all risks associated with posting User Content through the Site. We expect that you will use caution and common sense when posting any User Content, and we expect that you will treat all User Content as publicly available information. You can remove User Content at any time; however, we are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such User Content.
4.3. Retention of User Content.You understand and acknowledge that if you cancel your Account or your Account is terminated, all User Content will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from BluCollr's databases. BluCollr encourages you to keep a back-up copy of any of your User Content.
4.4 Removal of User Content. Without limiting the foregoing, BluCollr has the right, but not the obligation, to remove any User Content. To the extent permitted by law, BluCollr will not be liable for the deletion, loss, or modification of any User Content. BluCollr encourages you to keep a back-up copy of any of your User Content.
5. Electronic Communications. Whenever you visit the Site or send emails to BluCollr, you are communicating with the BluCollr electronically. For that reason, you also consent to receive communications from BluCollr electronically. BluCollr will communicate with you by email at the email address which you provide when you apply for the Services, or through notices on your account. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
7. Contact Information. If you have any questions regarding the use of the Site, this Policy, or the Services, please feel free to contact us by telephone at or by email at email@example.com.